Sure, an’ it be high time for the wearin’ o’ the green! (Or at least the craftin’ o’ the green.)
This challenge ought to help all of us get “a touch o’ the green” in our homes just in time for St. Patrick’s Day.
The pot o’ gold at the end of this challenge has a little extra sparkle thanks to this week’s sponsor:Lucy Doo Jewelry.
Sandi of Lucy Doo is offering a $40 gift certificate to her lovely jewelry shop for the winner of this week’s giveaway. Lady Luck may smile on you this week….visit her shop to start window shopping!
This week’s challenge will be judged by the one and only Mandi of
Mandi will visit each of your blogs to view your green entries, and select her personal favorite, #1 project, as well as her Top 10.
Jen, Beckie, and Amanda will also choose their favorite projects.
Just a refresher…..
Reminder of the CSI Guidelines
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Ready, get set, craft!