Has this challenge had you seeing orange? We hope so! It’s time to share your inspiration for the upcoming fall season with a focus on the color orange. We’re looking forward to seeing any projects that feature this warm hue–and anything is fair game! Show off your favorite recipes, craft projects, decor, sewing, or home improvement projects in which the color orange has a starring role.
Thanks to our guest bloggers for sharing their pumpkin shaded tutorials with us, this week.
Catherine came from Avery & Winslow to show us how to make this darling Halloween Countdown Board.
This fun Orange Skirt is made and modeled by Sweet Pea‘s Paula.
Randi of Dukes and Duchesses taught us how to create Orange Dipped Glass. Isn’t that cool?
Our guest judge for the Color: Orange Challenge is visiting us from her spot on the internet, My Blessed Life.
Welcome, Myra! (You can read more about Myra HERE.)
Myra will be visiting each of your blogs to view the projects you enter into this challenge. She’ll select her ten favorites and an overall winner of the challenge. They’ll be featured in our Saturday winners’ post, along with the projects that we CSI Girls select as our favorites!
We’ll announce the winner of our randomly drawn giveaway on Saturday, too. Our giveaway is sponsored this week by Turtle Taylor.
You can have the opportunity to win a $50 shop certificate by entering projects into this challenge, or by checking HERE for more ways to win.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, September 14th, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, September 16th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Okay, let’s bring on the orange!