Hi and welcome back to the CSI Project!!! It is party time!
It has been a great week here and what a fun challenge we have for you.
Our recent guest bloggers have absolutely inspired us with theirFavorite projects and tutorials. If you missed them earlier, go check out these creative projects:
I just loved these Christmas tins turned chalkboard tins from Coley’s Corner.
We also had a great tutorial on how to use your left over Christmas paper to make a frame from Tattered and Inked.
Thank you for the inspiration, ladies! You certainly know how to inspire all of us.
When you link up your Favorite Project of 2011, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s guest judge, the fabulous sisters from the Letter 4.
They will looking at all of your projects and picking their overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut.
This will be a fun challenge because it can be anything you created or crafted using left over Christmas items. The possibilities are endless.
In addition to the winners of the challenge, we will also have a WINNER of the Marigold Road giveaway.
For more entries, go here.
1 winner will win a $25 shop credit to her store.
You can enter as many times as you want but as always by linking up it is an automatic entry.
We can’t wait to see your projects this week!!! You might even take home the coveted winners button and you just might win the giveaway.
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!!!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 12 pm(MST) Wednesday, December 21st, and ends at noon (MST) Friday, December 23rd.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us and join our weekly craft contest. This is a separate contest for your best project of the week. Go ahead and show off!
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
So, Ready, steady….GO!