It is time for the Back to School challenge to begin, lovely crafters!
The tutorials this week have shown us and hopefully inspired you to show your love all year long and in all kinds of ways.
So, have courage fellow crafters! You can create anything and come share it right here, because that is the mission of the CSI Prject to Create.Share.Inspire.
Alright, onto the party.
Let’s recap the week before we party!
First, we had a cute Rusted Tin wagon with apples that is the perfect teacher gift from Morena’s Corner.
Next, we had a cute idea for those first day photos using chalkboard paint from Cherished Bliss.
Also, we had personalized washers to tag your kids backpack with from The Creative Chickadee. Love that blog name!
I also got crafty this week and gave you 2 bonus tutorials.
Thanks for the inspiration, ladies. You know how to inspire us all.
If you are a guest poster or a guest judge, you can tell everyone on your blog by putting our button on your blog. Go here to get them.
When you link up your Back to School Projects, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s special guest judges, Brooke and Ahna.
Read all about them here. I talked to Ahna for this week’s CSI Confidential Podcast so listen to that. She has alot of tips for back to school since she is a middle school teacher turned craft blogger.
Be sure to visit their blogs and say hi. They are fabulous!
Brooke and Ahna will be looking at all of your projects and picking their overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut. We can’t wait to see your Back to School Projects this week!!! You might even take home the coveted winners button.
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!!!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 10 pm(MST) Wednesday, August 15th , and ends at noon (MST) Friday, August 17th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Be sure to listen to the first CSI Project Podcast called CSI Confidential, here. You can listen every week as we interview our guest judges, sponsors and experts on the challenges.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us.
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
If you haven’t registered for the Forum yet, go here.
So, Ready, steady….GO!